User License agreement for the use of the online service «stex 3d»Dear user!
- If you do not agree to unconditionally accept the terms of this Agreement, you may not use the service.
1. Definitions1.1. Service - software for computers and mobile devices, the appropriate version (as a whole and its components), which is provided in the form of an objective set of data and commands, including the source code, visual presentations included the licensee of the said program.
1.2. Using service - all activities related to the operation of the service in accordance with its purpose.
1.3. Technical support - activities carried out by the licensee in accordance with established limits and volumes for the operation of the service, including information and consulting support to users on how to use the service.
1.4. Licensor - owner, operator and franchisor of service issuing another person (the licensee) license, giving the right to use the service within the established limits of the license agreement.
1.5. Licensee - a legal entity or individual entrepreneur, having a license.
1.6. User - a natural person or legal entity or individual entrepreneur, acquiring a license to use the service «stex 3d» under this license agreement.
2. Subject of the license agreement2.1. The subject of this license agreement is the right to use the service «stex 3d», on the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you can not use this product. Start using the product indicates your complete acceptance of all the clauses of this agreement.
2.2 All provisions of this Agreement applies to both the service as a whole and its individual components.
2.3 This agreement is before or at the moment of the beginning of use of the service and is valid for the whole period of the voluntary and lawful use by the user within the term of copyright on it with due observance of the conditions of this user agreement.
3. The content of the contract3.1 Customer service licensee is voluntary and limited time to use the service by the client.
3.2 We reserve the right to publish the list of selected sites using this product.
4. Restrictions on the use of service4.1. Service is the result of intellectual activity and subject to copyright (computer programs and mobile devices), which are regulated and protected by the Russian Federation legislation on intellectual property and international law.
4.3. The algorithm of the service and its source code (including their modules) are the property of the licensor. Any use or the use of service in violation of the terms of this agreement is considered as a violation of the rights of the licensor and shall constitute sufficient grounds for depriving the user granted rights under this agreement.
4.4 Use of data placed by users and the licensee by a third party is a direct violation of the licensee and user rights.
4.5 The Licensor warrants that it has all necessary rights under this agreement.
4.6 It is forbidden to resell the service to third parties.
4.7. This Agreement does not provide any user the right to use trademarks and service marks of the licensor.
4.8. The user may not under any circumstances remove or change the type of information and data on copyright, trademark or patents listed in the source code of service.
5. Rights and obligations of the parties5.1 The user has the right to:
5.1.1 To place the material on this service and use it to advertise their goods
5.1.2 advertise this service
5.1.3 Exercise complete control over their hosted data. Including delete data posted previously.
5.1.4 For the user retains the right to anonymity.
5.2 The user has the right to:
5.2.1 Use the source code of the service without permission letsenziara
5.2.2 Placing material with erotic content, as well as texts that infringe upon the religious feelings and are contrary to the moral and ethical standards. Promote extremism, post extremist symbols.
5.2.3 Create individual independent products based on the concept of the service or its source code.
5.3.4 Modify the client source code of the service without permission letsenziara.
6. Early termination of contractual obligations6.1 This agreement shall be terminated automatically if you refuse to comply with the terms of our agreement. This sublicense agreement may be terminated by us unilaterally, in case a violation of the sub-license agreement. We are not responsible for the content hosted by the user and the type of content presented on its website. Including a user's violation of the law.